The Business of Banking
Gain first-hand insight into the business of banking
FirstB@nksim is designed to provide a profound understanding of the bank in a challenging, practical and engaging way. The FirstB@nksim game is set up in the form of an e-learning course made up of eight learning modules. Each learning module introduces new banking products and services allowing the student to gradually familiarise themselves with the full product range of a full services bank.
After having completed FirstB@nksim successfully, you will:
- Be familiarized with the different activities that are typically performed in a full services bank
- Have an overview of how the different areas in banking interact in order to optimize business performance
- Have a better understanding of the key performance measures in a bank.
- Be able to identify the major risks banks face today
- Have a better understanding and knowledge of banking terminology
- Banking professionals who want to familiarise with the business of banking, front and back office staff (IT,marketing, HR, legal, compliance and internal audit teams )
- All professionals interested in the business of banking and who want to learn/experience how a bank is run
FirstB@nksim is an English e-learning course. This e-learning course takes between 8-12 hours to complete. Preferred browser: Google Chrome.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY THE DEMO VERSION OF FIRSTB@NKSIM?
REQUEST DEMO ACCESS
Step inside the world of Banking
Watch the demo video below