We partner with leading training organizations, universities and business schools, bank training institutes, freelance trainers and consultants. We offer our partners the opportunity to add a profitable new line of business to their existing product and services offering.
Continuously expanding our partner base
Our simulations and tools are made available to our partners as follows:
- On a Pay-per-Use basis
- On an Annual License Fee basis
- Through an outright purchase of a simulation program obtaining the exclusive rights for a country or region
Our partners use our online simulation programs in the following ways:
- As a new line of business providing online training programs to their client base
- On a stand-alone basis (simulation only)
- As part of a training program combining concepts and practice
- In Talent Development Programs
- As part of a networking event
- As part of a conference
- As an online competition among banks
- As an online competition among universities and business schools
During December 2020 Lindenhaeghe acquired 3Masters, who has been a partner of SimArch since 2012.
Lindenhaeghe provides education and training that ensures the overall development of the financial professional. To allow the professional to get the best out of themselves with the education and training provided, Lindenhaeghe focuses on the following:
Lindenhaeghe believes it is essential that their courses contribute substantively to the development of a financial professional. The company therefore ensures that their (professional) training courses always match the relevant developments in the market and contribute towards obtaining the (mandatory) certificates that accompany this.
Assessment & Testing
Lindenhaeghe knows that the market in which financial professionals operate, requires a high level of knowledge and skills. Their courses and training are therefore structured in such a way that assessment elements are always incorporated into the learning process, which can be in the form of a final exam with a corresponding certificate but also an assignment during or after a training to demonstrate that a professional possesses the necessary skills.
It is sometimes difficult to apply knowledge directly into practice. Lindenhaeghe’s goal is to minimize the gap between learning and application with their complete product range available. For skills training, the company uses preparatory and interim assignments that are as close to reality as possible. Lindenhaeghe also makes use of customized solutions to translate specific learning needs of professionals into directly applicable tools for practice.
Lindenhaeghe believes that everyone spends a lifetime working on his or her own development. Professional learning increasingly takes place throughout one’s career. For this reason, Lindenhaeghe offers financial professionals development routes throughout their career and further believes that through continuous education a professional remains up to date and personal growth is ensured.
The Riskworx Academy was formed in 2019 when Riskworx – a niche consultant company specializing in Quantitative Financial Risk modelling – identified the need in the banking arena for a broader understanding of the principles of risk management. Our training offering starts at first principles - “How does a bank work” – and covers the full ambit of Financial Risk management.
In September 2020, the Riskworx Academy obtained the rights to be the exclusive delivery partner of the SimArch simulation programs in Africa. The partnership sees a combination of Riskworx as experienced risk practitioners (in business since 1999) and SimArch, whose unique banking simulation programs have been used worldwide since 1999. The synergy between the partners means that the programs can evolve over time, ensuring that it stays abreast with all the developments in the banking environment.
BankersLab® leads the way in delivering innovative training across the banking industry. Utilizing a blended learning model, we integrate numerical simulation, the gamified classroom and mobile learning - designed to ‘level up’ the expertise of banking professionals.
Since being founded, BankersLab® has developed a suite of training products that leverage proven techniques on how to train executives for the greatest retention and usage of learning. To date, we have trained participants from over 45 countries and in multiple languages.
We focus on:
- Learning Outcomes: Building ‘Flight simulators’ for bankers that provide powerful learning intervention
- Inclusive: Expanding the product set to cover entry through executive level
- Global scalability through the use of language localization and cloud servers
- Configurability of the Web Application to ensure the simulation mimics conditions bankers experience in their own market
- High quality training content which integrates seamlessly with the simulation
For more information, please visit www.bankerslab.com.
FMO is the Dutch development bank. FMO finances companies, projects and financial institutions from developing and emerging markets. FMO believes that entrepreneurship is key in creating sustainable economic growth and improving people’s quality of life. FMO specializes in sectors where their contribution can have the highest long-term impact - financial institutions, energy and agribusiness, food and water.
Servicing their clients
Developing countries are often considered high risk – and even their most innovative, promising businesses often do not have access to the financing needed to reach their potential.
FMO supplements this need with a range of services and products that include:
- Equity, loans and guarantees
- Capital market transactions
- Mezzanine and other tailor-made solutions
- Long-term and short-term project financing
- Access to our expertise, vast network and partnerships
FMO also fosters capacity development, such as financial administration & planning skills, and sustainable business practices.
A solid partner
FMO’s solid profile allows them to invest in higher risk markets, either with our own capital or on behalf of the Dutch government.
Founded in 1970, FMO is a public-private partnership, with 51% of our shares held by the Dutch state, and 49% held by commercial banks, trade unions and other private-sector representatives. FMO has an AAA rating from Standard & Poor’s.
For more information, please visit www.fmo.nl.
bdConsulting provides technical product and markets training to many of the world’s leading global banks and financial institutions. Founded by Bruno Curnier and Deborah Savin, two leading financial training consultants with some 36 years of experience between them, bdConsulting is a team of consultants sharing one goal; to deliver relevant, practical and pertinent training solutions that respond directly to their clients' needs.
Sharing the same ambition to deliver quality training solutions that are relevant, engaging and practical, SimArch and bdConsulting have formed an alliance bringing together action-learning tools and financial know-how.
National University of Singapore RMI
RMI is a university-level research arm of the National University of Singapore (NUS) dedicated to the area in financial risk management. RMI strives to become a locally, regionally and globally recognized knowledge center in financial risk management where scholars, regulators and industry professionals gather to advance cutting edge knowledge that has immediate relevance to the financial system.
Founded in August 2006, the Risk Management Institute (RMI) was established as a university-level research arm of the National University of Singapore (NUS) dedicated to the area in financial risk management. It is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) under its Program on Risk Management and Financial Innovation.
The Risk Management Institute (RMI) strives to become a locally, regionally and globally recognized knowledge center in financial risk management where scholars, regulators and industry professionals gather to advance cutting edge knowledge that has immediate relevance to the financial system.
The Risk Management Institute (RMI) aims to be a world-class center in risk management through research, education and training.
For more information, please visit
5 STEP APPROACH
The partner program consists of a 5-step approach
1. SELECTING THE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
Selecting the product portfolio is an important first step, as this will determine the business plan and the subsequent alliance package. As we have a wide range of products, together with the partner we assess which product(s) would be best suited for the partner based on their existing portfolio, clients and local market(s).
2. THE BUSINESS PLAN
SimArch has over 17 years experience with the licensing and use of banking simulations and decision support tools. To equip our partners with the necessary business intelligence to be successful in their market, SimArch provides partners with marketing material, testimonials, past experiences, client lists and much more. Together with the partner we draw up a business plan for the market in which they will be using the banking simulations and/or support tools.
3. PARTNER PACKAGE
Upon signing an agreement and payment of the exclusive rights for the use of the simulation in the country, the partner has access to the following:
- Branded login page to the simulation, business game or tool
- List of all previous clients of SimArch that have used the selected simulation, business game or tool
- Business plan: how the simulation can be used (set-up, overview, ...):
- Packaged for their online learning portal and sold to individuals as an online course
- Offered to their client base embedded into existing talent and graduate development programs
- Used as part of an Online Bank Management Competition
- Train the Trainer Package (Technical training)
- Tutor Manual
- Webinar training modules
- Webinar training tailoring the simulation to the partners’ specific country/market
- Marketing Package (sales support material, case stories etc.)
- Marketing documentation is provided to assist with the marketing of the different uses of the simulations, business games or tools among the client base of the partner.
4. RIGHTS TO USE
Once a partnership agreement has been concluded, a partner will obtain the rights to promote and use the relevant simulation(s) in their market for an agreed upon duration. A partner can acquire the exclusive rights to the simulation should the business case warrant this.
5. MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
An annual maintenance fee is paid for the following:
- Remote support for the use of the simulation
- Maintenance of the servers and hosting of the simulation
- Information on new releases and features